Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

question for mums with double pushchair

do you no of one that reclines,both seats? and alos option of one being forward facing?

Replies

• Options
    we have the icandy pear we purchased second hand, it can be parent or forward facing, both seats recline, can attach carrycot or carseat too, as with the peach blossom, the baby jogger also does this too

the obaby zoom lets them face each other or out but its huge, i woulkd have loved it if i had a monster truck!
  • Options
    i have bought the jane twin two - both seats recline which is what i needed. However iu would have preferred the back seat to be higher than the front seat but i guess its better than being stuck underneith the pushchair like some doubles!!!

ps my son used to nap 6 x 30 minute naps it was only when he started moving properly did he go for longer. I tried everything to extend them but i honestly think that he wasnt tired. Putting down awake and self settlingused to increase his naps but only slightly x
  • Options
    The Bugaboo Donkey is the best one but costs a small fortune!

I have the Nipper 360. Both seats recline but both are forward facing. I love it though.

H x