Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

baby jogger select anyone???

Has anyone had this pushchair? i really like the look of it and will need it as a pram and pushchair combined. Have watched demos online but no where nearby has one on display for me to have a look and push.

any info would be great image thanks x

Replies

• Options
    i cant comment on the select but i have the city mini and LOVE it!.

Its by far the best pushchair iv ever had and i have had a few. Not only is it really easy to fold but it is the most robust and definatly the best quality.

Dont know that helps much but atleast you know others in the range are good.
  • Options
    I have the select. I am using it as a single at the moment so cant comment on it as a double but really like it so far.

Few things I would mention.

1. It is quite heavy but then I guess it needs to be because it is a double. I watched alot of demos and it looked really easy to fold. It is easy to fold but picking it up and into the boot of the car while the seat is still attached is really tricky because it is so heavy so i still take seat off.

2. It is lovely to push but took some getting used to. We had an icandy cherry with my son and the select is a bit widerand bulkier so I did keep bumping into things at first.

all in all i love it though and my son much prefers it to the icandy. The hood is nice and quiet to move up and down which I like as well. My son also loves having the little table and cup holder that came with the one we bought (ebay)
  • Options
    This was the double I was going to get until I put my near 3 yr old in the front of the 2 seats and tried to get it up a pretend kerb -bit required a lot of strength. Control when pushing also wasn't great so ended up with a p and t verve.