Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

city buggy

I've got an 8 month old, and we've just moved from the surrey countryside to Frankfurt. Needless to say, our huge three-wheeler is no longer cutting it.

I need something that's easy to take through narrow doors and up and down steps, but that's comfortable for our monkey for long stretches of time. 

So, here's my ideal (and I'm sure compromise will be the name of the game!)

- tall enough for him to sit at the table in cafe's

- large shopping basket

- multi-way seat (which is easily changeable) i.e. forward facing, rear facing, sitting up straight and tipping back for sleep.

- adjustable level, single bar handle

- easily pushable.

thanks very much in advance. 

Replies

• Options

just seen this one. Any experience with it, anyone? Sounds great, but hugely expensive.

<span style="color: #000000; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left;">Am wondering if it'd be useful if we had another baby. They have a buggy board that fits on, but I'm wondering if I'd want a double buggy. Don't want to start trying for another until L is at least a year and a half, but what age would a buggy board (as opposed to buggy) be most applicable?  

http://www.uppababy.co.uk/Vista-pushchair-pram.html  

• Options
    I love the look of the uppababy vista. Looked at one in john Lewis and they seem well made and versatile. You can get a buggy board or a bolt on rumble seat to seat and extra child.
  • Options

didn't realise about the rumble seat. What ages does this stretch between? thanks so much for your answer.