Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone got a bugaboo?

Hi. I'm g/c from pregnancy but really need to ask advice from someone who's baby is already here and they are using a bugaboo chameleon. I'm usually a big traditional pram type girl and had my heart set on an emmaljunga edge on there new chasis that is still big and bouncy but had a swivel wheel option. However due to 2nd baby arriving our friends are selling their bugaboo chameleon and I have always fancied one of these, however they didn't exist when I had ds 9 years ago! I do a fair bit of walking as I don't drive but the cam looks more practical for the bus and going in dh car when we are out as a family. Dh has said we def can't have both (no matter how hard I've been trying to sell this option to him! Lol), but has agreed if we got the bug that I could also get an old style emmaljunga with fixed wheels 2nd hand too as then both prams would be reasonable price wise. So... Basically what I'm asking is for people's opinions on the bugaboo, how have you found it? Is it awkward to push with the big wheels at the front? And also the carrycot looks quite small (used my one on my old big pram for a full year as it had a backrest to sit baby up). Thanks!! Xx