Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Suddenly unsettled and fussy 9weeks old???

Hi all, need some advice. My 9week old daughter has suddenly become very fussy and unsettled through the day the last 3-4days. I am exclusively breastfeeding which is going very well, she weighs over 13lb! She wakes at 7.30 has her first feed then sleeps till 9-9.30, after that point she hardly sleeps is very upset we can't put her down, I try feeding her that doesn't satisfy her we try walking around cuddling her that doesn't help, try putting her upstairs in her cot for a nap she doesn't want to go down. She won't settle downstairs either. When I feed her she will feed for 10mins which is normal for her but never comes away happy now she will cry and not want to go back on even if I try burping. By 8pm she's ready for bed and had been for the past 3weeks, and will go down in her Moses basket inside the cotbed awake and settle herself off to sleep. Will wake at 1.30am for a feed and not again till 7am then we start the unsettled day again??? She has a dummy already.