Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Could it be implantation

I'm on seasonal birth control which means I only get my period four times a year, my next period is due late September. Two weeks ago my fiancé and I haI unprotected sex(other than the pill) amd he did not end up pulling out before he finished. Yesterday I got really crampy and when I went to use the loo I noticed a smear of browninsh black blood, not a ton, but it was noticeable. Today again it was there as were the cramps. Is it likely that that is implantation bleeding? Or am I over thinking things... I've been on the pill for about a year now so my body has adjusted to the changes.. Please get back to me!! 

Replies

• Options
    Implantation usually occurs sooner than 2 wks after fertilised eggs travels down fallopian tube, if I remember correctly implantation is on day 4- 6? It sounds to me like a light period .. I had cramps on implantation day though and I also get ovulation cramps... Are you hoping to get pregnant or afraid of being pregnant? If you're on the pill it sounds very unlikely that you would be pregnant but it has happened. Sorry if this is no help at all! But google implantation and see when it usually occurs should help.