Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

10 month old baby unsettled night times

Hi there I'm new to the forum and hoping someone out there can help / or been through similar. My beautiful baby boy is 10 months old, for the past 6 months, he is unsettled at night. He will go down at 7.30pm sleep well. At around 10/11 he will moan and whine and I will give him a sip of juice or a dummy to settle him, he goes back to sleep. This will then happen continuously during the night every hour or so. You can imagine what little sleep I am getting. I know u may judge me here but we went back to co sleeping because I was just so shattered getting up all the time, but it still happens, but at least I can just reach for the juice or dummy and he will go back off to sleep again without having to get out if bed etc. I have spoken to my Heath visitors but they just say out him I. The cot and leave him. But I need sleep and so does he, I also have 10 year old and his room is right next to the nursery. It's been. 6 months now, and no change at all. I don't think it's hunger because he literally will have a fee sips and settle. He has 3 meals a day and 3 6oz bottles of milk. Please please any help or suggestions??

Replies

• Options
    Sorry about predictive text! Hopefully u can read through the errors! image
  • Options

From what my LO went threw at 8 Months I noticed the same hed sleep longer with co-sleeping I had to teach him and threw 14 horrible nights before he learned that sleeping with mom wasn't okay and found him a toy ( stuff rabbit) that he now cuddles with and sleeps usually a good 12 hours I think it was more lonely then anything.