Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

sleepness nights

Does anyone else struggle with sleepness nights after their partner has gone back to work? He doesn't help much at night n I feel guilty when he does as he is the one going out to work,is anyone else feeling the same? If so, what do you do that helps? I struggle to sleep during the day x

Replies

• Options

I too find it hard. Its exhausting. Lo wakes every three hours. Hubby gets home from work round 6 so i ho up for a sleep at 8 and then do the midnight onward feeds. Means we dont see much of each other but i know its not forever. Oh has only been back at work a week x

• Options
    I try to sleep when oh gets home from work but I really struggle to switch off, image how old is your lo? Mine is 6 and a half weeks x
  • Options

It is hard, oh was working on a building site about 100 miles away when I had my first and could only have 3 days off work after her birth then he was back working 5am till 6pm so had to do literally everything by myself. This time he's only 50 miles away but still has to be up at 5am. He'll get his 2 full weeks but it'll be just me looking after both the girls after that (dd isn't a great sleeper some nights) so I feel ur pain xx

• Options

My little boy is suffering badly with colic too which is keeping him awake. So so tired. He is 5 weeks old. He screams during the day too. I live being a mummy but i is such a tough job!xx

• Options
    Some men dont understand how difficult it is being a mum and staying at home looking after the lo, the most rewarding job ever, especially when your lo gives you the biggest smile ever!! Xx
  • Options

Awww rose did the doctors give u anything for him yet? I'm so lucky Caitlin never got it that bad I wonder why it's more common in boys?

i agree Danielle keeping a house and looking after the kids is tough but I think id prefer it to having to work all day every day x

• Options

They gave us baby gaviscon but he projectile vomited after so im dubious about trying again. Im seriously running out of ideas image x

• Options

I'd go back and demand something else hun x