Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Best stroller for Twins in the City!

Hi! I am a California transplant, land of the wide roads, cars to go everywhere and big strollers and am struggling to determine the best stroller for my twins which arrive in July.

I love the Bugaboo Donkey.

My husband is a fan of the Maclaren Twin Techno.

Any input is appreciated.

Replies

• Options

I don't live in London, but I have a Britax B-Agile double and I love it! Very easy to steer which is great for going round shops and through small doorways! Would definitely recommend it image

• Options

Hi,

The Bugaboo donkey is certainly nice but Maclaren is also a good option. I used Maclaren Quest with my girl since she was 4 months old (although you can use it from birth) and still use it now (she is 2).

Here are some other options for you to consider:  Baby Jogger City Mini Double

The iCandy Peach 2 Twin

Mountain Buggy Duet 

Good Luck image

• Options

I use the Out N About Nipper double with my boys and I think that it is GREAT.