Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I still can't believe it!!

LO is 6 months old now and sometimes I look at him and still can't believe he's real!
It's just hard to believe me and OH created him, and that a year and a half ago, he didn't even exist.
Is it just me?! :lol:

Replies

• Options
    yes, sometimes i look at his little legs and cant believe they were what i could feel kicking me all those months. its hard to believe hes here as only seems yesterdaym i was wondering what he would look like. and i cant believe hes changed so much since he was born! xxx
  • Options
    Same here, when we were pregnant it felt like they were never going to arrive and now they are here time is going by so quickly!!
  • Options
    It only seems like yesterday I bought my eldest home from the hospital and he will be 20 in August !! Where does the time go to and now after nearly a year off mat leave am getting ready to go back to work :cry:
  • Options
    I know, me too :cry:
    I remember thinking Wow! I have 9 months off work, and I'm going back next month! Nooooooooo!!