Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Advent teats - help!

hey Girls - I know I sound dumb but pleeeeeease could one of you lovely laydeee's explain how the numbers work? 1 means 2 means ect...

many thanks mwah! x :lol:

Replies

• Options
    Hi,

I've not used Avent but with Tommee Tippee 1 is the smallest size hole in the teat (so the slowest flow of milk), 2 medium size, and 3 the largest for a fast flow.

xx
  • Options
    Ooo.. currently i'm using 2 (have been for a while) but very recently (like in the last week) Charlie my little one is only taking 3-4 ounces then stops and pushes the bottle out with his tounge - I thought he was 'playing' cause he just smiles after it but he has been doing THAT for a week now he is 11 weeks and weights 14 pounds 13 ounces - do you think I need to move up to 3?
  • Options
    Probably yes - Gabe was 10 weeks when we moved to the medium flow (3). He did the same as Charlie, stopped drinking as much milk!
  • Options
    some times he coughs and splutters on the 2 ones.. yeah think i'll get the vary flow ones that way its his choice! new to all this when something changes sometimes it takes a little while to work out what the signs mean.. thanks girls for your replys so far! x