Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

you should be ashamed

this is a forum for advice and support. I am appalled by the behaviour thats gone on tonight, I for one will be taking a long break from this site. I have only ever had support and friendship from this site and hope I have given support and friendship back. I am disgusted by the way you have treated other members of this site, you need to take a long hard look at yourself cause you are no more than a bully.

Replies

• Options
    who ever it is obviously has nothing better to do !!! who could be arsed !!
  • Options
    Surely the best thing we can do is just ignore it all. Keep on posting for help and advice if you need it - there will always be plenty of genuine people around to offer support!
  • Options
    http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/members/gunner-albums-real-female-guitarists-picture7094-do-not-feed-troll.jpg

And do not post messages adressed to it either.

I'm having trouble understanding why people can't get their heads around this.
  • Options
    whatevr! come on ladies we're better and bigger than this lets just ignore them and let them chat amongst each other who cares what they have to say anyway! carry on til your hearts content saddos nobody's really listenin anymore!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    whatevr! come on ladies we're better and bigger than this lets just ignore them and let them chat amongst each other who cares what they have to say anyway! carry on til your hearts content saddos nobody's really listenin anymore!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    Pink tooth brush, really, I'm full!
  • Options
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber-bullying
  • Options
    link does not work, image