Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Tommysmum

Hiya!

Were definately doing the car boot sale at Clitheroe this sunday if you're around?

Didn't do it last sunday as we were invited to a christening last minute. But we have to now because we go on holiday very soon (woohoo!!)

It'd be lovely to meet you xxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Oooooh - gonna put the idea to OH (make it his idea obviously) and will try and get there!!!
  • Options
    Obviously!!

Oh going over at 6 but I'm not going till about 10 (after dropping eldest off at sisters) and we'll be there till end of day or till sold out (i wish!!)

If you're coming let me know and i'll e-mail you my number if you want or just look out for us?

Exciting !!!!!
  • Options
    Hi hon - Paul has had a fantastic idea lol!!!!!

We ARE going to Clitheroe booty tomorrow so if you email me your moby I will text or ring you when we get there xxxx
  • Options
    What a clever man! lol!!

E-mail you now xxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Got your email - see you tomorrow xxx
  • Options
    See you tomorrow xxxx
  • Options
    Hiya

Just wanted to say thanks for coming today and what a lovely lovely lady you are, thought it would be weird but was completely not!! And as for Tommy and Ollie what can I say, such little cuties!
    and your oh seemed like a really nice guy.

Well we started packing up at 2 and loads more people bought stuff (mostly other stall holders) and the place was practically empty by 2.30 we made ??90 and Neil is happy we've got a lot less stuff in the house!

Thanks again xxxxxx
  • Options
    It was great to meet you too honey - really glad we finally got there to see you and it would be great if you could come on one of our north west get togethers soon!!

Have a fantastic holiday and cant wait to see you when you get back.
    Loadsaluv
    xxx
  • Options
    Love to just let me know when it is.

xxxxx