Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

new mum

hello, new to this and a new mum. baby wont sleep! any1 out there

Replies

• Options
    hi ive been up alnight aswell .been trying to log on but its only just let me x
  • Options
    hi ive been up alnight aswell .been trying to log on but its only just let me x
  • Options
    Hi Fayejack! Congratulations on being a new Mum. You feel like you're the only one sometimes when your baby is awake in the middle of the night! Just remember that there will always be loads of other Mum's awake with their babies, that's what I think when i'm feeding in the middle of the night and he's having trouble going back to sleep. Sara.x
  • Options
    hi i'm a new mum too, how old is your lo? my little man is 6 weeks old. I find that there are other people up; have started watching big brother live when my lo has his night feeds!!! there's almost always something going on in there!!!! Em & Noah xx :\)
  • Options
    Even I was up last night and Millie normally sleeps through! (She is 10 months now though) Poor little mite is a bit under the weather and needed some calpol and a cuddle.
  • Options
    God prozacspice that sounds awful, hope he feels better soon!! bad luck ladies, my lo was particularly wakeful last night but i just bring him into bed and give him a feed lying down and at some point we both go t sleep. he's only got to start wriggling and head butting me for me to get out my boob stick it in his mouth and drift off again!! how lazy am i?!!
  • Options
    hi my son was awake from 4am too but fed at 1am too so i have had about 4 hours sleep if that!!!! think i get used to it!!!! he 8 weeks now xx