Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

teeth!!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
my ickle baby boy had got his first tooth!!!!!!!!!! he'll be 6 months old on the 27th, and its been coming for weeks but it broke through this morning. I'm so happy for him, and for me.

he can almost crawl too, which is fascinating to watch.

anyway, just so happy and excited for him, had to share with someone.

yyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

xxxx

Replies

• Options
    ah bless know how you feel my lo is 6 months and his first tooth is coming through, he's not quite there with crawling yet but he is moving around!! so funny to watch him, he goes backwards at the mo!! :lol:
  • Options
    ah its nice when they appear joseph got 2 bottom teeth when he 4 months old and we are currently waiting for top ones nightmare!! he 7 months on 30th just started to sit up all alone but yet to move anywhere!!! xx
  • Options
    its sooo exciting when these things happen. i had to wait till 10 months for my lo first one. thought it would never come.
  • Options
    he's got a second one came thru as well today....

2 in one day!?! wow, what a clever ickle baby....

i was kinda hoping they wouldnt come thru yet tho as I'm still bf..... :lol:
    got both sets of grandparents up tomoz so they'll be prodding and poking no doubt :roll:
    xxxx
  • Options
    Hiya bubbub - how old is ella? am sure you have probably said before but i dont know!

Lewis has been teething for months - i keep checking every morning but nothing! how long do i have to wait?

http://lilypie.com/pic/071124/hDCP.jpg

http://m1.lilypie.com/ZJVC0/.png

• Options
    Not sure if Maddie is teething she has loads of drool, has has from about 6 weeks and is now chewing everything in sight but no red cheeks, gums do feel hard and teething gel seemed to settle her so not sure.
  • Options
    ollie was teething from about 3 months old, and apart form waking up through the nights for the last three weeks hes not had too much trouble tho.
    he had red cheeks, and a bit of a grump yesterday, but no sore bum, nothing to indicate that they were on the verge of breaking.

I've not heard of other babies getting two through together.....
    has anyones lo??

xxx
  • Options
    Hiya, my lo has got a sore bum, and he has really red testicles would this be a sign of teething or should i get it checked! its just on one side of his sack (what ever the proper name is) lol
  • Options
    it could be a sign, if you're worried check it out anyway, theres no harm in doing so.

they're coming through thick and fast now, we've got a third on the verge of breaking out on the top gum.

my baby boy is growing up!
    xxx
  • Options
    ahh its so lovley that first tooth I still get excited about things like that and isaac is my 4th!
  • Options
    i feel lewis's vampire teeth tooth - my sister in law is a dentist and she said that you do feel them but not to worry as they dont come through first well not usually!

• Options
    Poppy is teething too, she's 11 weeks today and for the last week has been really red cheeked, grumpy, dribbling like mad and really runny poos (sorry!) with a bright red bum! When I feel her bottom gums they're all bumpy and has a little tiny rough edge! I've heard they can be like this for ages before the teeth actually break through though, is this right??!
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,

Has anyone tried gummy teethers from Tommee Tippee, the box says "Helping make teething babies happy"? I wondered if they're worth try. Haydn (11 weeks) is dribbling so much his clothes feel damp and he is constantly trying to get his fingers into his mouth. I didn't know that a red bum could mean he is teething. What are the other signs? What teething gels are available? Are they ok for babies under three months since lots of other things don't seem to be? Sorry for all the questions, I've been told that the teething process can be very difficult.

Thanks, Denise xx

Ivana - 17lbs 13oz, you must have big muscles!
  • Options
    ollie was teething from about 3 months old, and apart form waking up through the nights for the last three weeks hes not had too much trouble tho.
    he had red cheeks, and a bit of a grump yesterday, but no sore bum, nothing to indicate that they were on the verge of breaking.

I've not heard of other babies getting two through together.....
    has anyones lo??

xxx
    hi my son got both his bottom ones on the same day they came through together and he looks so cute he got his at 4 months old he 7 months now and waiting for top ones now!!! xx