Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Baby sunglasses?

Hey!

just wondering if anyone has baby sunglasses? When I take my ds outside he hates the sun. Im planning on taking him on holiday in september and I know its ages away yet but wondered if I should get him some sunglasses. I didnt even know there was baby sunglasses! Hes currently 12 weeks.

Emma

Replies

• Options
    Hello,
    As you can see by my photo-yes we have them, Lillith has worn them since around 17 weeks old.

She is light sensitive (albino) and they are really good. They are made by Baby banz-I got them from ebay but mothercare do them too and boots do mini mode ones-but I prefer baby banz straps!!

Lydia xx
  • Options
    Both my two (30 months and 10 months) wear Baby banz in the sun as well. I got ours from Ebay as well, if you fancy some have a look at the seller called littlesunflowers, I bought Barney's from them and they were really good and very helpful.
    xx
  • Options
    Hi Angel, WillowSara said that you were looking for these so just let me know if you would like me to give you details about my site.

Ruth x
  • Options
    yeh once they learn to take them off nothing stays on but i like baby bandz as i'm in Australia and have to try and keep her covered:roll:
  • Options
    Oh bedhead thanks for the tip, that seller gives 10% to BPFO addresses yay, off to get my baby banz and prob a lot more hehe xx
  • Options
    Thanks Bedhead, just ordered my pink baby banz and a pink baby banz cat case, so sweet.x
  • Options
    can i ask also please at what age is it okay to go on holiday with your LO as we are a bit worried about the heat etc

thanks

suzi
  • Options
    i saw some in tesco the other day image