Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

visitors in the early days...(also in preg)

2»

Replies

• Options
    P.s I even took elliott upstairs pretending he needed a feed just to get away and actually spend some 1 on 1 time with my son! In the end I had a major strop and said I was reeeally tired and elliott needed feeding again..when hibby asked me if I wanted him to carry elliott upstairs I sighed really loudly and said 'eughhh I'm not going upstairs again sitting on the edge of the bed really hurts' i think his dad got the hint then

when we have our next baby I'm going to stick up for myself alot more...I was waiting for Hubby to do it but he didn't!

Also..he text after he left to say he'd be round the next day but I told hibby to text him back saying he could only have 10 mins..he called the next morning at 8am (a bit early for new parents if u ask me) but we didn't call him back so luckily he didn't come over! X
  • Options
    P.s I even took elliott upstairs pretending he needed a feed just to get away and actually spend some 1 on 1 time with my son! In the end I had a major strop and said I was reeeally tired and elliott needed feeding again..when hibby asked me if I wanted him to carry elliott upstairs I sighed really loudly and said 'eughhh I'm not going upstairs again sitting on the edge of the bed really hurts' i think his dad got the hint then

when we have our next baby I'm going to stick up for myself alot more...I was waiting for Hubby to do it but he didn't!

Also..he text after he left to say he'd be round the next day but I told hibby to text him back saying he could only have 10 mins..he called the next morning at 8am (a bit early for new parents if u ask me) but we didn't call him back so luckily he didn't come over! X