Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

when moses basket is too small?

we have our moses basket downstairs and a swing crib in our bedroom for luke. Problem is the moses basket is getting too small for him now...what did u lie ur LO's in when they were too big for their moses basket? Crib is fine upstairs lots of room in that. I have my mamas n papas pram top that came with a stand and ive bought an extra matress to go in it...do u think that will b ok for time being? then what? travel cot??

Replies

• Options
    Abby has been in her own room since 6 weeks, cos she looked so cramped in her moses basket. I either put her in her cot for naps in the day, or failing that she sleeps pretty much anywhere - yesterday she slept on a changing mat on the floor for about 2 hours! I think I am going to get a travel cot for day time naps though, it will be easier when she is crawling I think. (plus it will give me somewhere safe to plonk her when I nip to the loo/answer the door - etc).

I am sure the pram will be fine hun, or a travel cot - anything really, as long as it's not high up (like a bed or sofa) obviously!

xx