Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

G/C iCandy Peach

We have ordered ours today. Surprised myself as it wasn't the one I thought we'd go for. Hubby loved it and I'm really excited now we've ordered it.

Question: Did any other Peach owners buy the bag and parasol. The sensible part of me says to get cheaper universal ones, the madamy side of me wants them to match (but is slightly ashamed of that!!). :roll:

Replies

• Options
    No I didn't although if the bag had been a smaller size then I probably would have done x
  • Options
    I bought the parasols for my Pear and wish I hadn't. They are totally over-priced and I wish I'd gone for a shade-a-babe/hood extender instead (although have never tried one so not sure if they'd fit)
  • Options
    we bought the bag and had to take it back as the handle started to fray! the lady in the shop said it was the second one they had taken back for the same fault! we swopped ours for a skip hop one (which was even more blinkin expensive!) but its a great size and good quality, we have a shade a babe although with this weather not sure we will ever get to use it!!!
  • Options
    I have an iCandy apple and second what T4BM says. It is overpriced and actually v flimsy. My broke after a couple of uses and was a right pain to move around all the time...shade a babe are much better and keep baby nice and dark for sleep time.
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies ladies. My mum still has her sun canopy from when I was a baby! We'll see if it fits. I have a nice canvas satchel we could use as a changing bag (not girly for OH to use either). So I think I'll opt for the sensible option and save money.