Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How long?

Howlong should it take for babys first teeth to come through? Jaydens are now raised on the top of his gums but not actually come through the gum yet? PLEASE say it wont be long now?!

Replies

• Options
    I have asked virtualy the same in a previous thread, Maddie is nearly 6 months and we have had pain with teething since about 10 weeks, I can see something under the gum but they don't look that close yet.
    Sorry i can't answer how long but i do sympathise!!!
  • Options
    Had maddie got raised gums on top where her teeth would come through. Jayden has been dribbling so much since he was about 8 weeks but recently hes been in alot of pain with it bless him. I can see his teeth are definately there as i can see the shape through the gum im just really hoping they surface soon! Dont fancy waiting another few months yet!
  • Options
    She wont let me look for long but just behind the ridge i can see a white bit which i assume is the tooth under the gum, she has always drooled alot but the way she is going at the moment she could drown in it. Unfortunately she gets really raspy rattly sounding breathing aswell, we took her to gp yesterday to check it wasn't on her chest and it was clear so we guess it is all the drool collecting in the back of her throat, she has seen a consultant who said she will grow out of it.
    The last 3 days and nights have been tough but she seems brighter today.
    How old is Jayden?
  • Options
    Jayden is 14 weeks, he already had one of those dots when he was born! Am really hoping they come through soon cause hes been in so much pain and i feel so useless not being able to take it away for him. Plus the amount of dribble is just too much lol