Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

advice please

my lo is due to have her second injections tomorrow but has a bit of a cold do you think i should cancel or go ahead with them? she isnt too bad and her temperature is fine so i am not sure.

Replies

• Options
    i'd mention it to the doc before l/o has it done but i think it's only if they have a temp that it shouldn't be done xx.
  • Options
    I kept my appointment when my lo had a temperature so that the nurse could just check him over and offer any advice that might help. We made an appointment for the following week when he was feeling better and he had his jabs then. I hope your lo is feeling better soon x x
  • Options
    thanks for replies it is great to have other opinions i am sitting here changing my mind every hour not sure what to do for the best - i think i will take her and tell them what is wrong and see what they advise.
  • Options
    My LO had her second jabs a week ago and she had a bit of a cold so i didnt cancel i just asked when i got there and HV said that as long as she didnt have a tempreture it was fine which she didnt and she has been fine (i think she was just getting over it anyway because apart from a few sniffles here and there she seems very well in herself now)

Hope ur LO gets well soon
    Hannah x
  • Options
    Hi - mines the same, Violet has a wheezy chest and is due her injections on Thursday, the nurse told me to bring her for the jabs and get the nurse to check her before issuing it - they won't give it unless they are well - hope your lo gets better soon.
    Sam xx