Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pram Advice - Graco Quattro Deluxe Travel System

Hi, I spent the weekend looking around the very few ! shops that sell prams around me, and my husband and I came across the Graco Quattro Deluxe Travel System.

I was just wondering if anyone has had experience of this pram. Too me it looks like it could be a bit bulky, but then I was able to manouvre it around the shop ok. But what is it actually like in reality?

I've noticed some mixed ratings on the net, but no reviews, so be good to hear from someone with experience. Toys R Us currently have it in a sale, so wanted some advice before purchasing.

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    hello,ive got this pram,to lift it in the car boot,it is bulky but i love pushing it aroud but i keep in the back of my mind that lugging it about it may help shift my baby weight :lol:
  • Options
    hiya.. I have this one for my first child, I found it a very good pram and had no trouble getting it around shops etc... you do need to make sure it fits in your car boot as it is big, although compact enough to get in your car. :\)
  • Options
    hi i have the quattro deluxe, it is bulky to fit in car boot but is great for manouvering my sister has a similar one but not deluxe and although hers is lighter mine is easier to push. got mine from babies r us reduced, and was well worth the money with the car seat and in car base plus it will last for ages. let us know if you get it!! Em & Noah xx