Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

what can i do tomorrow?

i'm stuck for ideas...i'm skint but the weather said it'll be nice. Harry is 9 months and i have no mummy friends to play with image but i dont want to sit indoors all day...any ideas? xx

Replies

• Options
    A play in the garden, if you have one, would be nice as long as there is some shade for Lo to play in. You can take a washing up bowl of water out and some toys to splash around in it. If you have no garden, a nice walk. XX
  • Options
    Have you got a park near you? You could take some bread and feed the ducks maybe? Near me there is a stately home thing, the car park is 30p but then you can wodner round the grounds, go to the tea rooms for a cup of tea and you don't pay to go in, unless you want to look round the museum. Anything like that near you maybe?

Hope you have a good time whatever you do.
    xx
  • Options
    ur like me hun i have no mummy friends! wish i lived near you lol.
    Luckily ive going out with a really old friend tomorrow, she has no kids but loves them,(works in a nursery)
    hope you find something to do hun!
    xxx
  • Options
    jellyfishpink you are onto something there...given me an idea, may find a farm. Harry finds animals hilarious at the moment. Failing that i think i may feed the ducks, he'll like that too. I have a shared garden but it is really overgrown so that ones out! however it is a bit of a walk to the duckpond....thanks ladies!
  • Options
    let us know what you decide to do! i took lily the other day to this musem place near us, paid to park 70p for 2 hours and then we wondered around the grounds, stopped for a feed, looked at the flowers and just chilled out!

xx
  • Options
    sunnymum21, it is a terrible shame your not local!!!
    I am going to drive now to a large park fairly nearby and feed the ducks. i was going to walk to the one accross the road but then i remembered there is a huge one a 20min drive away with ducks, geese, swans...Harry will love it! i think its a fab idea and i'm quite looking forward to it now!! xx
  • Options
    aaw that sounds nice! have a great day! im just tidying hte house before we go out, thought i best do something with the morning lol. the weather is lovely here!
    enjoy the duckies harry!
    xxx
  • Options
    aww bet he'll love it, we are off for a picnic in the park!

have a look at www.netmums.com maybe you can find some local mummies in your area to meet up with!!
  • Options
    netmums is a fab site for so many different things, definately take a look! Are you within a reasonable distance of a beach? Whilst the weathers nice you could take him to the beach. Jayden loves it!! Another thought for another day! x