Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Help with Nappy Brands

i Have been using pampers new baby number 3 nappies. But due to babys weight need to go up to number 4's. I got a pack of Baby Dry but they don't have the top sheet which the poo soaks in to so it keeps going up her back and out of nappy. Does any one know a brand which goes up to number 4 (15lb +) and has the top sheet inside ? Thanks to any one who can help.

Replies

• Options
    Hi, I looked around for this too but there isn't anything. Unfortunately i've just had to stockpile the baby wipes and get on with it. What i do if i know she is doing a poo is sort of suspend her between my knees (sounds strange i know) but if you can imagine her bottom isn't resting on anything, then as soon as shes finished i change her. Hope this helps. x
  • Options
    Hi, I used Huggies newborn and the same happened i was then recommeded Lidl's own brand nappies and have been using these ever since, my LO is now 7 weeks old and have no further episodes of it up the back. The aso have a yellow strip on the front that turns blue when the nappy is wet which is also handy. They are also a great price, hope this helps.:\)
  • Options
    thats intersting about the lidls brand - are they good then?

we use huggies and tescos and pampers, the tescos we'e found are the best at the moment.
    xxx
  • Options
    Hi Stephe Yeadon, yeah i have found them to be good, they seem huge at first but that is the good thing about them, they go high up at the front and back which seems to stop any problems.
    They are only ??5 for a pack (can't remeber if that's for 52 or 62) so worth a try.