Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Nice smelly creams for sensitive skin?

I have never really been able to use nice lush-smelling stuff on Gabe as his skin is sensitive. He used to be really bad with eczema, he's slightly better now though & can tolerate sensitive skin products like the Boots Expert range. He has some prescription creams for his skin but we can't use Oilatum even the fragrance free as he doesn't agree with it.

I really want to buy him some lovely cream or bath stuff now his eczema is better...can't use Johnsons as he reacts to it. I have bought some Little Me Organics stuff in the sainsburys sale which is meant to be all natural, may do a patch test on him....just to see...

Also do you think he will always have sensitive skin? Both me & oh do, OH still suffers with acne and he's 23, used to be on long term meds for it and can't use any products except Simple soap as he reacts to it, and I get eczema and rashes like Gabe. So was hoping if I found a nice cream for Gabe, I could use it on me too image suggestions welcome!

Replies

• Options
    have you tried the avent magic cream. i think its lovely has that suncream kinda smell about it. i would think most products for sensitive skins are going to be fragrance free .
  • Options
    The Body Shop's Buriti Baby range. They do a baby body butter with a slight fragrance. If you ask in the shop they may give you a free sample to try on him. I use the shampoo & body butter on Charlotte. It's a bit expensive but lasts ages as you don't need to use much.