Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Mother & Baby parking (again)

2»

Replies

• Options
    no hun, they removed it cos there was a bit of an argument between me and her
  • Options
    ahhhh stupid site, sorry posted that twice
  • Options
    oh right, ok! nevermind! there probably just going through a bored phase again! notice she is back too, so makes sense! xx
  • Options
    yeh, i know but i wish i never reacted to her now though cos she probably got her kicks from it, but she just made me so angry
  • Options
    well i dont know whatshe put, but knowing from the past problems i can imagine it was something vile ! dont think i've spoke to you before lol how long you been here lol i only been gone a few weeks lol hahahaha xx
  • Options
    Ive been coming on here since my lol was 3 months old he is nearlly 9 months now.

Its just so good for all the advice, i just get really annoyed when people try to ruin it.

sometimes i act before i think
  • Options
    neither me or oh drive but my dad takes me n jason out quite a bit at the weekend n if we have to nip into tescos i have to remind him that we've got jason in the car n we can park in m&b!! lol (jason's really quiet in the car)
    I work at tesco's quite often i'm out on my break n i've told people to move! n 99% move!!! or then i threaten to get security on them.... then they do!!!

HAHAHA! I love the power!! lol! didn't now the tesco's uniform had any authority!!
    I agree wi tigerlily too about the lifts! mainly in preston, stood for half an hour waiting for the dam lift!
  • Options
    i got really annoyed the other day cos i saw this old woman (who was enormous - seriously like a balloon with legs, arms and head sticking out) and she had parked in a M&B space just cos she was fat. i know its harder to get out of the car when there isn't much space (i've had lots of practice now - im 36 weeks and find it difficult enough) but i just got so angry and started ranting to my OH. fat people do NOT need M&B spaces just cos they're fat! rant over lol xxxx