Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Successful ECV anyone???

2»

Replies

• Options

Hi there Danielle MFM , I haven't had the my boy yet but visited hospitals today and I am booked in to have a c-section on Thursday 21st May ( Thursday this week).... I am Terrified, I decided not to go for a breech birth as me and the midwife leader decided it would be too much for me as a first time mum, smaller birth canal etc and extra stress!! Thanks for reading my post , hope it helped, its unfortunate it only lets you write so much as there was more to the story! Are you expecting? Or have you got children already? Xx

• Options

Oh I was previously Lou1990 but couldn't reset password so jus madd new name lol Danielle MFM

• Options

Oh wow that's amazing - you will come back and post us a pic so we can see the little man?

My best friend has just had her third C-section last week, so panic not - you'll heal real fast and get yourself some Arnica from a health shop - it really promotes healing.

I have two girls - one 5 and one almost 2, they keep me busy!

One more thing, if you ever have problems logging in again or resetting your password, please just drop us an email to contactus@madeformums.com - we'll always try and fix any problems!

• Options

Thank you so much xx I'll be sure to do so

• Options

Hi all !

I will be scanned next week at 37+2 to see if my baby is still breech, if so I will be offered this procedure. This will be baby number 7 so seems like I am a good candidate as there should be plenty of room In there. My last baby was born by emergency C sec as I had grade four placenta Previa. The whole experience was a bit traumatic so did want to avoid another C sec. I'm just so worried as I have read of horror stories after babies have been born dying after birth due to ecv that seemed ok when being monitored. I'm hoping baby has turned next week but really don't know what to do if not.