Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Jumperoo reviews please.

My little man is 8 weeks old now and looking at investing in a jumperoo for when he is older.

Does anyone have one? Could you let me know your opinions plz x

Replies

• Options
    They are great, very entertaining. Expensive though so I'd get one early and get plenty of use out of it. We had ours since about 4 months and used a pillow underneath as he was a bit small. They do take up quite a bit of space and aren't very easy to move/take down. Despite all of that, they are worth every penny and I wouldn't be without ours. HTH xx
  • Options
    love it, love it, ;love it!!!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs354.snc3/29321_131720866842010_100000122930234_400511_1308474_n.jpg

Def get one, shop around coz there are bargains,

Gemm x

[Modified by: gemm on July 04, 2010 08:25 PM]

• Options
    well worth the money, we started using it a 15 weeks and at 6 months still loves it!! by far our best buy!
  • Options
    Yep, worth the money, my lo lovers hers too. We also used it from about 3.5 months with a cushion under her feet. But as Lawso says they do take up a lot of space. They also have good re-sale value on e-bay so keep the box and instructions.