Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Real nappies

Hi! Im 28 weeks pregnant and confused by all the washable nappies out there. Im going to use them. Drying them will be an issue in the winter as i dont have a tumble dryer. Anyone got some advice? Thanx:\?:\?

Replies

• Options
    They are a gr8 idea for saving money, but in my opinion & that of ppl i know who has used them, they are too much hard work. Especially when you have a baby to look after & need to get rest wherever possible!*
  • Options
    Thanx tess. I have a four year old already and he wont let me rest anyway. What Im struggling with is deciding which nappy will be ok for me.
  • Options
    I ask my sister what she uses & let you know
  • Options
    Thanx alot for that. where did you get the easy-peasy bumbles. Its a brand I haven't heard of. did the tots bots fluffles leak overnight? x
  • Options
    We are not curently using them as our lo decided she didn't like the extra thickness (we used disposibles for aweek on holiday and she went on strike when we put her back in cloth!), but we have the bumbles as well. I got them from www.thenappylady.com they do a personalised advice service which helps if you are not sure what do buy and if you use this service they give a discount on you order. Hope this helps
    Kerry xx
  • Options
    I use bambino mio, which I've been happy with. Drying them in the winter is tough and I have to say I've got lazy and used biodegrable diposables also. I think you have to be a saint to use them exclusively!