Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

New to the site

Just want to say a proper hello.
Have been a member for a while but not really posted a lot.
My lo is now 13weeks +2 old and is called Olliver James. he weighed in today at 12lb 15 and 61cm long.

he's a happy little boy who can almost crawl, and stand up with a bit of help. He's th first granchild on both sides so he's spoilt rotten, and we are getting married soon!

feel free to say hello back, and hopefully I can make friends with people here - you all seem like a friendly bunch!

xxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Steph,

I've also been a member quite a while but tend to be nosey more than i post lol. I'mmum to Kieran who is 20 weeks today and also spoilt rotten. He's spending the night at Grandma & Grandads tonight so getting a lie in tomorrow thank god.

Miranda x
  • Options
    hiya rosered

WOW what a spooky coincidence!!! image
    only one day apart, was he an easy labour? mine wasn't, it took 34 hours!

hiya Miranda,

we cant wait till baby can spend the night at his grandparents, but they live a bit too far away at the moment!

nice to 'meet' you both

:\ xxx
  • Options
    hi stephe and oliver,
    i also have an oliver, 11m. xx
  • Options
    hi stephe, I'm Kelly I have a 16 week girl called Charlotte and two step sons, jensen 9 and pearce 6. Hope you and Oliver are doing well xx
  • Options
    Hi stephe, welcome to the site. I'm Mel and have 2 daughters Courtney aged 10 years and Imogen who is nearly 5 months old. xx
  • Options
    hi stephe

i have michael who will be 19mnths this sun and expecting 2nd boy 4th dec welcome to site

tracey x
  • Options
    hi stephe, im hayley i have 4 children Jacob 11, Megan 7, Alice 2 and Isaac 19 weeks, welcome to baby expert :\)
  • Options
    hiya all.

nice to meet you all, thanks for making me welcome.

and quite a few ollivers too.
    we're all doing well, just put him down for his nap before tea and bed.

gotta get started on tea!
    xxxx
  • Options
    hi am new to site too. baby eva is 8 weeks 2moro. been really tough getting into routine but reading the chat has been really reassuring!
  • Options
    hi im Vicky got three children Nicole 9 Charlotte 4 starting full time school next week and Archie Keenan 14 week 6 days ho and a fourth called the hubby at 36 years lol
    Welcome...
  • Options
    hiya :lol: welcome to everyone who's new to the forum...

I'm wendy, mum to daniel aged 23 months and Joseph who's 12 weeks on saturday. xxx