Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

cosatto slidi highchair question

we have this for our 7 months old, but the straps dont do up tight enough to keep lo secure, can you get an insert for this highchair? or has anyone else had this problem??

ashy x

Replies

• Options
    Hey Ashy,
    I'm considering the Cosatto Slidi and just googled "cosatto slidi insert", and this post came up!
    I was wondering more for LOs comfort, but it's interesting you ask due to the straps not being tight enough. My LO is on the small side so I wonder if I'd have the same problem?
    Did you manage to find anything suitable?
    Or does anyone else reading this have any suggestions?
    xxx
  • Options
    hi

i brought an inset from ebay it says it universal, but doesnt fit the slidi! my lo still isnt big enough for it and he is 8 months, well he does fit but kind of slides around!

ashy x
  • Options
    8 months and still not fitting well? I reckon we'd have the same problem then, LO was 5 weeks early and so is still pretty diddy for her age (16 weeks)
    Looking around online I found a suggestion that this insert fits it pretty well:-
    http://www.boots.com/en/BabyDan-Danchair-cushion-taroq_858661/
    I have a dumb question about the inserts - do they have holes for the straps to go through or do the straps go around it?
    Annoyingly I don't think I'll get to see this highchair in the flesh because Mothercare have it as an online exclusive and I don't think there are any stockists anywhere near us.
    The highchair decision is turning into another buggy decision making process, so tricky!
    xxx
  • Options
    hi

the insert doesnt have holes, the straps fit over the top. the inset you suggested looks good, it may work, but i dont know. the one i have is a mothercare one, my lo isnt small either although i havnt tried him in that highchair for a few weeks, he may fit better now.

ashy x
  • Options

Have given up on this product. The straps are useless.