Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

5am wake up call

Hiya

can anyone offer me any advice....

My Lo is 10 months old and for the last few eeks has now decided that 5am is the time he wants to get up.

he has two bottles one in the morning, one at night and three meals so I don't think he is hungry.

I have tried leaving him to see if he will go back to slepp but he just cries and gets himself into a state.

the problem is he has now started at nursery and these early mornings are taking there toll on him.

At the moment I am getting him into bed with me giving him his bottle and then he wants to play, and ny the time he is ready to go for a nap it's time to go to nursery??

Am I doing something wrong, I feel like I am?

Any suggestions would be welcome

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    Hiya, my lo is exactly the same, she has gone from not waking till 7am to waking at 5am and sometimes even wakes at 2am and all she wants to do is chat. I am like you I really dont know what is causing it, she is not hungry, doesnt have loads of sleep during the day but yet still refuses to go through the night. I did think that for a while it was the birds waking her at that time of the morning because they are quite loud in her room. If you find a miracle answer then please let me know, as I am sure like me you are knackered!!!