Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Spotty!

my lo's faded after about three weeks, some go on longer though, should be totally gone by 9 weeksor so. think every baby different so might be mroe or less for your lo. know what you mean about them being perfect again!

Replies

• Options
    Hi all, my lo is so spotty at the moment. I know it's normal and it will go but how long does it last? Just want my beautiful little girl perfect again.
  • Options
    hi there. my baby is 3 weeks tomorrow. and he has got really spotty skin at the moment. th emidwfe said it's because i am breastfeeding him and all my hormones are being passed to him through my milk. they are getting better though. hopefully they will go soon.xxxx
  • Options
    My baby is 11 weeks and still has spots!! i hate them and wish they would go asap! xx
  • Options
    My lo is going to be 4 weeks on Tuesday and her little spots keep coming and going. They have mostly cleared up today so am hoping they are going to disappear totally. I'm bottle feeding so she is making them all herself! My HV just said to use cotton wool and boiled cooled water to keep her face nice and fresh.
  • Options
    hi my lo is 8 weeks and is very spotty!! its awful!!! he too bottle fed so its not me!! i wash his face with water in the morning and he has a bath at night lets keep hoping xx
  • Options
    My lo was really spotty and the hv said it was infantile acne. He is nearly 10 weks old now and they have mostly gone, he still has the odd few but nowhere near as many as he used to have.