Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

AARRGGHH MEN!! QUITE FUNNY THO

My husband has just called me at work and really shouted at me for something that I don't think was my fault, but now i've calmed down i can see the funny side...
we went out saturday night for few drinks and I drove the car to the pub, he wanted to get cash out on way then he left his debit card in glove compartment. I took that car to work this morning and this is dad's day to babysit Shea. Anyway I left him a shoping list this morning to do at tescos.............he got to check out to pay.........yep card is still in glove compartment outside my work!!!! and he didn't have any cash or other cards with him...
So you can imagine the phonecall I just got at work!! However I don't consider this one to be my fault really.

So he's now in a right huff cause Shea has also screamed most of the day, and I've now got to leave off work at 5, battlet thru traffic, do shopping then hope I get home in time to be my lo to bed!!

He also moaned this morning that he didn't have a chance to shower or dress til 11.30 - oh welcome to my world!! and I bet I get home and the house is a complete tip
bloody men

thanks for the moan:roll:

Replies

• Options
    Thats not your fault he forgot to get his card out of the glove box but if he is anything like my OH, he is never to blame for anything and is always right!!! LOL.

Good luck for your welcome home and i hope the place isnt in too bad a mess.
  • Options
    i'm ALWAYS the first person blamed when ben loses something. and he does that "man look" where he just walks around in a circle and says "i can't find it" without lifting anything up. it's usually infront of his face!! haha. definately not your fault there! xx
  • Options
    defo not your fault mine always askes "where have you tidied it too now??" if he has lost anything!!love him really lol
    did you not wish you could see the store cctv footage just for the laugh lol how come men have a wee while of what its really like to have a baby all day and they flip out
    fea x
  • Options
    Oh, I can imagine him at the shop. OH cannot for the life of him soothe lo. Even when I went to the hairdresser once, he phoned panicked, then once my sister called, when I was out and told my mom, to check if all was fine as I was not there, and lo was screaming the house down.lol.
    He will learn what it feels like for us in the future.lol. Funny how a woman would not have freaked out so much.................
  • Options
    My oh did that when I had my 2nd - he took my elder daughter with him to do the shopping to give me a break, shopped, packed etc went to pay and didn't have his wallet - they left the shopping at the side and he drove all the way home to get his wallet then went back to pay - when he got back all the frozen stuff was defrosted so had to get thrown out - he still had to pay for it!! & I thought it was us that got pregnancy/new baby brain!!
    Sam xx
  • Options
    haha. thats so funny.

Yesterday my OH dicided to take my eldest swimming. i packed the bag and dropped them off and came home. i went to pick them up an hour later and i pulled up and joshua had no pants on and his coat on. OH got in the car and said...i forgot the bag! My boor little boy must have been freezing!! he still had his swim nappy on and he was soaking. silly man. even though he forgot it, he still went in the baths!! O well. men defo have new baby brains to!! xx
  • Options
    yep, men are officially useless!!

However he had tried when I got home last night, bottles were steralised and kettle boiled, lo was being fed (food all over the floor tho), but the washing was still in the machine and toys everywhere, and bed not made! but never mind - he tried!!

Then I realised this morning that's he's doing his best and I am just Super Mum!!! I was up, showered, dressed, tidyed round, little one fed and dressed and dropped at child minder's by 8am!! Wow I am so proud of myself.......tomorrow will probably be a different matter

suppose I better get on with some work now i'm here!!