Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Free weaning pack

Hi girls i just wonted to tell you about Hipp.If you join hipp baby club you get free organic weaning starter pack you all sorts bib baby rice and lots of information to help you wean you baby i got mine about 3 week ago and found very help full. Have a look
www.hipp.co.uk

cazmac10

Replies

• Options
    i never recieved the voucher for the second bounty pack - and have askd them about it for the last 10 months.. they keep saying it will be sent to me but still nothing. So its useless as far as I'm concerned.

the hipp weaning pack is pretty good image

xxx
  • Options
    I have not the voucher 2rd bounty pack i am going look at the web site
  • Options
    the little newborn to 6 months booklet? Its not in mine...

xxx
  • Options
    wanna swap?
    Its def not in mine :cry::cry::cry:
    I've got no tabs, or sticky outy bits..... :\( image:lol:

will just keep emailing them. And keep my fingers crossed i actually get the next lot for this preg - i dont even get the first one because our MWs dont give out the bounty packs here! So have had to email them about that four weeks ago, they said it would be here in the next 8 weeks.....

xxx
  • Options
    Hi, it must be in the book or else when ur in the hospital after labour, u can ask the bounty lady who will come to give your 3rd n 4th pack...
  • Options

Is it still possible to get a free weaning kit? I saw these posts are from 2008, does anyone know where to get a free weaning kit for baby from?

hiba

• Options
    Weaning kit...u can find 1 in boots..they will send when it's time...hipp does send a spoon n 1 free sample...I don't think hipp does the whole starter kit..
  • Options

Hi, Nausheen image

Thanks for your reply. Well, baby is 5 months now and haven't received any weaning kit from boots image do I need to ask them or how does the whole thing work?

Hiba