Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Which formula....?

Please help!
I am coming to the UK for a months holiday with my 7 month old daughter. She is a fussy feeder amd suffers from constipation. She is on Novalac IT here in Malaysia, but it seems I can't buy it in the UK. CAN ANYONE SUGGEST A GOOD FORMULA FOR A BABY WITH CONSTIPATION that I can buy in the UK?

Thanks! Jen

Replies

• Options
    Hi Jen, I'm not too sure what it's like for constipation but my son is on SMA, before I put him on it he was only going once every 2 days, he's now going every day without fail. I don't know if that's anything to do with the milk but it's maybe worth a go. I have also heard that Aptamil is good as well.

Sammi and Harrison
    xx
  • Options
    Omneo comfort by cow & gate is specially designed for colicky and constipated babies. Whatever you do avoid hungrier baby milks x
  • Options
    I have no problems with cow & gate premium.x
  • Options
    i use Aptamil,my LO fills his nappy every day and if iam lucky but not very often twice aday :lol:
  • Options
    My little girl is on SMA Gold and she goes once a day and seems to be okay with colic etc. :\)
  • Options
    Ellie is also on SMA Gold and so far hasn't had any colic or constipation and goes for a poop once or sometimes twice a day.