Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Present ideas for a new mum - what did you love?

2»

Replies

• Options
    When my sister had her lo I done her a huge hamper with loads of essential things like toiletries, hooded towels, nappies, baby wipes, sleepsuits, & a few toys & teddies. I also put a box of nice choclates & a bottle of champagne in it for her.

Hilary x
  • Options

One of my friends send me a baby gift box from The Baby Box Company, and I found everything in it was so useful. I got some baby toys, a couple of items of clothing and some smellies for me which were a real (much needed) treat at the time!! I've since bought 4 for other friends who have all commented to me how much they loved them and were a real unique gift. I'm not sure which box I got, but I've sent my friends this one before http://www.thebabyboxcompany.com/really-useful-box---medium-314-p.html

• Options

We received a ClevaMemories keepsake suitcase and baby record book from ClevaMama. I really think it's a great idea as having a record book is great but where do you keep all the other bits you collect (hospital ID band, first curl, etc.). I reviewed it on my blog if you're interested. Thanks x 

• Options

I receieved an wonderfully quirky, tongue in check titled gift pack (Sick & Tired) full of things for me to enjoy post birth - a fabulously relaxing Neom bath oil that I could not have used during pregnancy because of the essential oils it contains, a dry shampoo for the days that you just have the time to was your hair, Bach's recue remedies to help calm me in those screaming moments, a glossy magazine to flick through when i had a free minute, a bar of chocolate for that energy hit and a luxury nail polish the make me feel a little glamourous again ... i LOVED it and have now been sending it to all my new mother friends as it conatins everything that I would want to go out and buy them but just dont have the time to - the website is called Sick-Note (www.sick-note.com) , very cute - check it out for inspiration .... they also have a very considerate expectant mother's gift pack that's full of very usefull items .. but thats ofr another thread i think! X Coco 

• Options

Post deleted by MadeForMums.
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines.

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

Here's a link to our Chat guidelines.

• Options

• Options
    edited Jun 6, 2020 7:23AM
  • Options
    pickeringcherylpickeringcheryl Regular
    edited Mar 3, 2022 8:02AM
  • Options
    edited Mar 3, 2022 8:02AM
  • Options
    edited Mar 20, 2022 9:02AM

Post deleted by MadeForMums. Here's a link to our Chat guidelines

• Options
    i like the idea you had about the bag of stuff like calpol, teething gel etc. It will be great if I get 2 silver spoons and have my child's name engraved on it. It will be meaningful in marking the child's maturity
  • Options
    edited May 1, 2022 7:42AM
  • Options
    edited May 23, 2022 7:52AM