Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

'Next Time' Names...(Bit Of Fun)

2»

Replies

• Options
    My baby's name is Connor!

I like Jack and Logan for boys and Imogen or summer fo a girl
    xxx
  • Options
    Oh love this game-often think about it!! Think the names have to go with Alfie as big brother and our surname which starts with an L.
    So.....
    For a boy: Charlie or Bert (no I really do like this one!!)
    For a girl: Lorelie, Poppy, Rosina (Rosie) or Hazell
    Oh can't wait...or can I?!!x
  • Options
    Mum to 1 my name is Rosaleen and I get Rosie all the time and I just had a daughter 3 weeks ago and she is called Lorelei! So obviously I love your choicesimage
    Next time (hopefully next year) we will prob stick with our original boys names of Casey or Fintan and for a girl maybe Sophie, Alice or Caoimhe (Kee-Va)

R x
  • Options
    We have Harriet for a girl and Fin for a boy, no middle names yet though.
  • Options
    Emily Jane
    or
    Oliver Jacob
  • Options
    mummychop-what good taste we have!! My great grandma was a Rosina (Italian I think) and Loreili (I can't spell it but love it!!) might sound weird with an L last name not sure! Like Alice and Sophie-have taught lovely girls called Sophie and Alice!
  • Options
    i am clueless!!!
  • Options
    Dont think oh would let me have ne more to be honest! If I can persuade him we both have always said George, Robert or David for a boy and girls I should think we would disagree as weve used all the best girls names already image !!
  • Options
    As im having twins next
    Shannon and Lee (if boy and girl)- rivers in ireland
    Maireadlyn and Ellen Aine (if 2 girls)
    Connor and Sean (if 2 boys)
    however, id have to get oh to agree...

i'm having a boy and girl so i dont need to think of extra names :lol: x