Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Baby 7 mths - Feelin Broody - Am I MAD???!!!

Hi Ladies, Hope you are all good and well and hope you all had a fab christmas with ur little ones! My lil girl ella is 7 mths now and just recently been feelin very broody!!! is this normal??? my fiance says i have to wait 7 years 4 another!! (hes only playing!) but i miss ella being a tiny baby! shes getting so independent which is great but i want another!!! anyone else feelin the same????????????????????????????????? or have i gone MAD??????

hope ur all well!!!

K x x x x

Replies

• Options
    glad im not the only one! i hope u fall pregnant soon! i think a small age gap is good! they say u should give ur body 9 months to get back to normal tho so dont tire yourself out hun! x x
  • Options
    i never lost that broody feeling i have 6 kids under 9 and i would love anouther, my little boy is six months and i work from home.husband works long hours but having the kids close is great but hard work.theres nothing wrong with feeling broody there worth it in the end I had 3 in under 3 years and said that was it then got broody and had anouther 3 in under 3 years all good fun M xx
  • Options
    i guess everyone is different! people think im mad but i miss having a baby in my belly and keeping it all safe! had the worst morning sickness so im crazy but like u said, when they are here it is all worth it! just love being a mummy!!! x
  • Options
    You sound just like me babyboo1, I have 5 children, the youngest 8mths and im allways feeling broody!! Im sure ill still be feeling like this when ive got my free bus pass! lol. I would love another 1 or more but im 40 now so it would have to be soon. I miss rubbing my belly when the baby moves and walking round feeling very proud of my beautiful huge bump. Maybe ill be on the pregnancy forum again!! x
  • Options
    I'm the same as rose red, we're ttc our second image and our first is only 7 months.

you're not mad, you're prefectly normal - its the rest of the world thats insane :lol:
    xxx
  • Options
    My lo is nearly 8 months and I've been broody for months. I am dying to start ttc again, but we have to buy a bigger house first.
  • Options
    Hi guys, i am mad, i said the whole was through my pregnancy that it would be the one and only, Ellie is only 10 weeks old but im broody already after the worst pregnancy ever! I had heavy bleeding, high blood-pressure, low amniotic fluid, sevear migraine, pregnancy rash and much much more! God i never thought id be broody again but its such a strong feeling and even though we wont be trying again to next christmas i really miss being pregnant and would love it to happen sooner! LOL
  • Options
    I am just gatecrashing from the Pregnancy board but be careful assuming that it will take as long to conceive second time round. We tried for 18 months before I got pregnant first time round and so having decided that a gap of about three years would be nice we started trying when lo was one. It didn't quite work out as planned as I got pregnant in the first month we were trying and will now have two under two's! I think you must get better at conceiving with practise!
  • Options
    hi i think that once you have had a baby the broddines is mother nature. i never really remember feeling broody when ttc joseph even though it took 15 months!! he now 8 months old and we ttc no 2 also when you had one baby you more fertile i think so im quite aware that is could take one month rather than 15!! i had really bad sickness too and the birth lasted 40 hours with only gas and air! but cant wait to do it again!!!! xxx
  • Options
    my little one is only 9 weeks and im feeling broody again. im surprised at the way i feel as i had an awfull pregnancy and my daughter is now up half of the night, but im still desperate for another one! oh said we should wait a while tho (as in we will think about in a years time) image cant wait to have another baby growing inside of me, such an amazing feeling! x
  • Options
    Hey your not mad at all, my little one is 8 months and I've just found out I'm pregnant again which I am over the moon about (not sure hoe far along I am, going for an early scan to find out). I knows its going to be hard work and I can't wait for it.
    Good Luck ttc
    Anne-Marie xx
  • Options
    hi. no your not mad at all. i have got 5 kids all ranging from 7 months - 8 and half. i fell pregnant with our 2nd when my first was 10 months old. so i had 18 months between them. i have had small age gaps between all of mine and don't regret it at all.
    i would secretly love another but hubby says no. if i carried them all ok til the end it wouldn't be such a problem but i do get problems towards the end so we would really have to think about it. but you never know, in a couple of years.
    take care.xxxx