Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

HELP - Screaming!!

Please - anyone who has some advice here would certainly be helping me millions!

My little boy is 6 months old 26 weeks! The past 3 weeks, he has found his voice, which has been wonderful especially hearing him chatting away and making noises similar to words, but in the past 2 he has also learned how to scream. Its slowly getting worse each day to the point where every minute of the day he is shrieking and screaming, be it in the pushchair, being fed, playing with his toys and even while he is going to sleep. He is teething (no teeth as of yet though) and he does scream more when he has a toy that he is trying to shove into his mouth. We have bought tones of teethers/soothers - but end up having to take them off him due to this screaming.

Its getting to the point where I just cant listen to it anymore. I cant stand going out with him. He was shrieking all round Asda yesterday, everyone was looking and staring. People poking their noses in asking if he was ok, was he hungry was he bored etc etc.

I just dont know what to do about it - any ideas?

SKF1 xxx