Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What I got for Christmas from my baby boy

... I have to say it brought a tear to my eye ( yes I am very soppy ATM)
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs124.snc3/17160_230800687679_685207679_3832863_146571_n.jpg

This was my Christmas present from Dexter... all mounted on to a canvas that had been covered with paintings he had done, and came with a letter from my baby

'Dear Mummy,
Thank you for making me born, especially so now I get to enjoy Christmas with you and Daddy.
As you may know, I am only 7 months and a half months old, and so I do not yet have a job.
For this reason I decided to make your Christmas present myself. It has not escaped my attention that you have taken 1 or 2 photos of me during my short time here, so I guessed that means you like me. So for your present you et...ME!!! In fact a whole lot of me's. I do like all the pictures you have taken, but cannot seem to remember them all?
An example of this is me dressed in a pea-suit???/ I have put this down to two possible reasons, either I was drinking; this is back by photographic evidence as you can see Or I have already began to suppress scary, crazy, mentally scaring and embarrassing events of my life. I shall let you decide which

Anyway my hand is tired, its only little and this is a long letter. So I will just wish you a very merry Christmas and I love you lots and lots and loads!!!!!!

From your cute, scrumptious, Adorable little baby boy, Dexter

Replies

• Options
    Aah, that is so lovely - do you think he might've had a bit of help from Daddy?
  • Options
    ahhh thats gorgeous ..and sunflower im guessing he did have some help from daddy but what a very thoughtful daddy he is and gorgoeus dexter too xxxx
  • Options
    Oh my word - what a lovely, thoughtful gift!

Your little boy (and hubby!) are lovely!

xx
  • Options
    ... Yes hubby had a hand in it - If Dex had done it all by himself I'd have sold him to a freak show by now x lol x
  • Options
    OMG that's soooooo gorgeous! Plus I love the name Dexter, but I bet if he's 7 months you're very used to hearing people say that by now!image

Em + Jak x x x
  • Options
    Aaaahhhhhhhhh thats so lovely xxx