Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Think i may be pregnant! already have 18 week old!!!

Hi ladies,

my lo is 18 weeks old, at my 8 week check i went on the mini pill because i don't suit the combined pill,
i took it for a month but was bleeding most of the time, so i went to see the nurse and she said they obviously don't suit me and took me off it, i had a period after that and since then we have just used condoms! but i don't know if that was a real period or not because i was bleeding most of the time anyway! and if the pill wasn't working properly then i wasn't protected at all!
i now haven't had a 'period' for about 5-6 weeks, i have had period pains for the past week, and i don't normally get them until i start my period, i have also started really craving mango!! lol and smells seem to get me alot more!!
I done a test last week which was negative, but that may have been too soon to tell, plus i done it in the evening!
If it hasn't arrived by tomorrow i will do another test, my oh is taking me out for a meal tomorrow night, first time we've been out since lo arrived so will be perfect time to tell him if i am!!
If i am i will be very happy even though it wasn't planned, its not ideal as i really wanted to enjoy Ellis first but if i am pregnant it is obviously ment to be!!
i had a dream last night that i found out i wasn't and i woke up upset! lol

Wish me luck! not sure which way i want it to go though!! LOL

Sorry for essay!!

[Modified by: SamanthaJ23 on 27 April 2008 22:00:16 ]

Replies

• Options
    Good Luck! I found out I was pregnant again 2 days after Violet was 5 months old.

Fingers crossed you get the result you want!

C.x
  • Options
    Good luck, hope you get the result you want! xx
  • Options
    good luck hun, fingers crossed you get the result you want. x
  • Options
    Well, done the test this morning and it was negative again, but for some reason i don't believe it!!
    Still no period but will have to wait and see now!!
    Feel quite disappointed though lol
  • Options
    Oh hun, maybe its just too early to test? I hope af stays away and you get the BFP you want. xxx
  • Options
    Good luck hon, I must say, I would not mind a small gap between babies, this is my first and he is 6 mths old, and I must say, I cope better now and would not mind a close age gap. Good luck, hope you get what you looking for. CHeers