Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

mothers day moan

2»

Replies

• Options
    My OH's actually impressed me this year! I know he's bought a card that says mummy on it as it wasn't very well hidden and then today a package arrived that he shot off and hid saying I'd find out tomorrow. Sure it's not much as we're strapped (isn't everyone?!) atm but it's the first time he's done something off his own back for MD. He's also cooking roast lamb for us all tomorrow. Though I strongly suspect that will turn into him having the kids whilst I cook, probably safer that way too lol!!
  • Options
    I heard my sister whispering to my husband this morning to check that he had got me something lol! I heard him say he had got me a card and then there was a bit more whispering. We went to town to buy Neve some toys this afternoon and I was sent off on my own while he went into White Stuff so I have high hopes!

Last year, when Neve was not even three months old he got me nothing as I would know it wasn't from Neve!!!!! Spent most of the day crying my hormonal heart out lol!
  • Options
    Just googled White Stuff, look like they have some lovely things!!
  • Options
    wow i feel bit better now i know my oh not the only insensitive one. came home from work today to find some flowers from co op sitting in sink. today mmmmmm not tomotow!!!! when i was a kid my dad would keep the flowers hidden in car or garage and we would give them to mum on mothers day!!!!! i dont want to sound ungrateful and im not shallow in wanting presents but if hed have picked some flowers out the garden but gave them to daisy to give me it would have been lovely. And the way my brain works is hey what about some daisys being as my daughter called daisy!!!!! its not rocket science!