Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

weightwatchers meetings

im going to my first meeting next monday and just wondering if i can gather enough info on the first meeting and not need 2 go back for the weigh ins? my friend done this and lost alot of weight but it was a few years ago and cant remember all she said. im led 2 believe that u only go back 2 get weighed? if so im not paying ??5 odds to get weighed lol. im on their website and i cant quite work out what happens at the first meeting...
if anyone has any info for me whos done it then it would b helpful thankies xxx

Replies

• Options
    I've been a volunteer at weight watchers and if it's anything like it was a year ago you need to go each week for about 5 weeks to gather all the info. Each week at meetings you are weighed but you do also get the help of a genuinely helpful talk from the leader and their expert help anytime you need them. I was a bit skeptical but the meetings really do help. If you're trying to save money you could try the tesco healthy eating tracker which is free (have a look online). I think it's more confusing than ww and more of a faff to keep track of but is a good alternative to paying each week for ww. Why not try going it alone with tesco and if you struggle with motivation think about going to a class? WW say a healthy weight loss is 1 to 2 lbs a week, so if you're not managing that alone perhaps a meeting would help? Hope this is some use!