Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Recommendations please

Hi Girls

Hope u are all OK...Was just wondering what highchairs u have got for ur LO's and what u would recommend. My LO is 4 months old so i'm thinking of buying one soon. How much are they roughly and where did u buy yours

Thanks image

Hannah xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi!
    I just got the basic one from argos, it was about ??20 i thing, I didnt want a big one, I needed one that folded almost flat and didnt take up much space, I think its baby beanstalk, Its served my son well and is now doing my daughter!

• Options
    I got one that straps to a normal chair and reclines it was about ??40 but could be used from birth and my LO loves sitting at the table with us and is only 4 months.
    I got it in Tesco but is also available in jojomamanbebe and i think they are a bit cheaper and they do free delivery to UK mainland.
  • Options
    hi we've got the chicco happy snack highchair from mothercare i think they sell them in argos too it great folds quite small, has a storage basket underneath for toys and the biggest bonus point its really easy to clean.
  • Options
    i got the chicco polly, its very comfy and easy to clean, though i never used the parent tray and find it quite big so difficult to get close to the table without taking too much space, it was ??99 xxx
  • Options
    HIya i got mine as a present when my son was born! - its from the rainforest collection (argos i think) its quite good as you can get them right up close to the the tray - the tray comes off and is diswasher safe! onlydown thing about it is that it doesn't fold up very good, i keep thinking that i maybe made it wrong!
  • Options
    i have mamas&pappas one ??30/40 bought it for ds1 so can't quite remember, from argos. its lasted 4yrs, folds away really easy and dead easy to clean
  • Options
    Ok thanks girls- will bare all that in mind, i see the prices range quite a bit then. Will prob have a flick through my Argos catolouge later and have a look

Thanks again
    Hannah xx
  • Options
    i toys r us own one it was around ??80 think it was called regency, all singing all dancing!! it moves up and down to any height and reclines back but now i'm wishing i had got a smaller one.

my friend has the toys r us i love my bear one which looks very comfortable but is much smaller then mine.

my lo doesnt have tray on any more he sits up at the table with us so one of the booster chairs would have been just as useful.

oh well we learn from our mistakes (did the same with the pushchair! big lovely one and now use a stroller!)
  • Options
    my mum picked mine up at a charity shop & it is like new.No point buying a new one as I wont be using it after lo has grown out of it image