Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Broody! Am i crazy??

Hi everyone.

I am sooooooo broody. I dont want to be. I have a 17months old and a 12weeks old. I cant have another one yet.

My 2 SIL's were due this month. one had their little girl 2 weeks ago and the other one is coming anyday really. I am sooo broody!!!

Come on girls...knock some sense into me!!

Heather
xxx

Replies

• Options
    ARE YOU MAD????????????????????????

Sorry about that! It's just that my lo is nearly 7 months and I don't know how you cope with two let alone another!!!

........and I don't know where i'd find the time or energy to produce another!!

good luck though!!
    xx
  • Options
    im afraid i cant knock any sense into as im the same lol i posted a topic in my baby was born in nov under when do you want a nother lo, saying how broody i am and i want another one soon but oh doesnt, my lo is 24 weeks 2mora lol xx
  • Options
    My baby is only 3 weeks and I'm broody already! As I had a section it will be quite some time before I go for number 2!
  • Options
    I also want another baby but will wait for a while as i know it would be crazy but you never know, these things happen?!? LOL
  • Options
    Id have another tomorrow if i could-alfies only 9 weeks tho and as i had a section i have to wait a bit. Still saying that me and oh still in separate bedrooms haha so theres no chance at the mo.
  • Options
    I am 30 weeks pregnant now and have already hassled my dh for another bubby lol luckily he is as enthusiastic as me but I will try and think sensibly and decide at a later date.
  • Options
    Hi ya

I've been broody since my lo was 3 months and we started TTC No 2 when he was 5 and half months. We got our BFP yesterday so Ellis will be getting a baby brother or sister in December!! Ellis will be 17 months when the baby comes which i'm pleased about as i wanted a close age gap. Sorry - not really knocking any sense into you am i, more like encouraging you! LOL! xx
  • Options
    well there is a 14month gap between my two so u can tell i've been here before. Could i cope with 3 all with that age gap? 3 lo's under 3??? xx

I'm being silly...Heather...stop it!!!!!
  • Options
    my sister had 4 kids under the age of four, had them right after one another, the crazy lady, she copes fine though, as she doesnt know any different!! xx
  • Options
    I'm not going to knock any sense into you either I'm afraid!!!! Amys 2 1/2 & Zaras 19 weeks & we're ttc again!!!

Good luck whatever you decide xx
  • Options
    Sorry, I won't be much help here either - I have 4 already aged 7, 6, 3 & 1.........and am currently 8+3 with no5!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    and me sorry!1 ha! ha!

I have 4 ages, 8, 4 ,2 and nearly 6 months, but we are just letting things happen, if you know what i mean!!
    o/h also has 3 girls so if i get pregnant again we will have 8 between us!
    OMG don't make me say that again! lol!!!
  • Options
    YES! u are soooo crazy!!!

Honestly- how can u do the pregnancy thing so soon after?? That was the bit that i hated!! Anyway- everybody is different but im so sticking to pill for a good few years to come lol!

IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYBODY IS GETTING PREGNANT AGAIN??? WHERE R ALL THE SANE PEOPLE GONE!!! LOL!!!
    Am i gonna be the only one left with just me and my baby... no bump??!!

Remember labour pains??? Rember not being able to put ur shoes an socks on? heartburn/morning sickness/ feeling 80 years old? sleepness nights?? ...............still broody??

If ur still broody after thinking that lot over i think u will be doing a positve test very soon. Good luck hun with whatever u decide for future image

Hannah xx
  • Options
    Im feeling broody too! My lo isn't even 6 wks old yet! I'm overdue for a smear tho so will have to wait until after that before ttc. I felt like this after my first too (he's 2 1/2), but had a mc. I wanted a closer age gap but unfortunately it wasn't meant to be!
  • Options
    No way not for me. I didn't like being pregnant either. I will stick with Kara for a while. I definitely want another baby but just not yet.
  • Options
    hang on in there you'll get over it! since Evie was born i was SO broody and was very very tempted to TTC again. i hung on a bit and just recently in the past month (Evie is 5months) i've gone completely the opposite way and am in nooo hurry for more. i'm so glad i didn't ttc as i'm feeling so happy about my non-pregnancy freedom. just try hard to wait lol!! xx
  • Options
    Hi ya,

well I go through different stages of one minute wanting another and the next day thinking how on earth would I cope with 2 under 2!!! the only thing that really stops me having another one is the fact that i want to enjoy joshua by himself without having a newborn to look after. we'll ttc this time next yr so hopefully Joshua will be 2 1/2 -3yrs old when lo arrives but you never know how it will happen do you!

good luck in your decision xxx
  • Options
    i have been soooooooooo broody since having my lil man 17 weeks ago, my husband is getting worried!! lol
    I think i would happily have another one now, but i also want to concentrate and enjoy Ellis before having another, but my sister and SIL are pregnant at the minute and i just feel really jealous its crazy!
    Trouble is me and hubby haven't really been that 'careful' so maybe..........
  • Options
    mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

your absolutely mad mad mad

• Options
    Hi....The broody stage is gone!! Especially after my scare last week. Thanks to you people trying to knock sense outta me and congrats to those who are pregnant again and good luck and lotsa baby dust to those of u who are TTC!!

Lotsa love

Heather, Joshua n Matthew xxxxxx