Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hi everyone.

Hi Lex, I have a little girl Emily who is 6 months old. Welcome to the site. It helped me to stop worrying about every little thing.
Lisa

Replies

• Options
    i'm new on here and just wanted to say hi to everyone. i have a little girl called faye. she is 4 1/2 months old. hope everyone is ok. if anyone wants to chat, just get back to me x
  • Options
    hi im lauren i have a little girl who is almost 3 called faith and am pregnant with no 2!
  • Options
    Hi lex, my little girl, Chloe will be 4 months on Friday. How are you getting on with Faye? how is she sleeping? Chloe is good at night but can be a bit of a nightmare during the day. Any tips? Take care Sarah xxx
  • Options
    Welcome! i'm a newbie myself and found this site very helpful and insightful.
  • Options
    Hi lex, my little man, Jake, is just under 5 months. Welcome to the site!
  • Options
    Hi Lex, I have a little girl, Millie who is 7 months old today. Welcome to the site, Kerry xx
  • Options
    Hi Lex, I have a little girl Emily who is 6 months old. Welcome to the site. It helped me to stop worrying about every little thing.
    Lisa