Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Peugeout 107 and a baby?

just wondered if any of you ladies have a 107/C1/Aygo and how you cope! We've got ours on a 3 year deal so will have it til our baby is about 1 - I love it its such a great car but teeny tiny (I'll upgrade to a larger model when the deal is up) it does have isofix however and I know some push chairs will fit in !!

Replies

• Options
    Hi hun,

the only bit of advice I have is don't go for a Silvercross pushchair.. I have a 207 and it doesn't fit in that!!!

• Options
    Hi don't know if I can be of much help but I have a 3 door punto and its tiny, Big enough for us though, lo goes in the front with the airbag turned off and I have the Quinny Buzz which fits fine in the boot although we no longer have the parcel shelf in! x
  • Options
    Hi
    I don't have the same car as you but i have a ford ka which is also tiny and not many pushchairs will fit in the boot.
    We have the bebe confort streety and it fits well and we've been really pleased with it. Also the loola folds quite small too.
    When we were looking for prams, toys r us let us try them in the boot first to see if they would fit.
    I have a 5 yr old and a baby and both their car seats fit well in the back.