Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bleeding?

Hi

Will try not to go into to much detail...

anyway I have a 10 week old and stopped bleeding about 7 weeks after I had him, I was told that wehn you are Breastfeeding that yuou do not have periods.

However I have been spotting for a couple of days and have some pain down below, the blood also seems to be quite fresh like as if you have cut yourself, has anyone else experienced the same??

Also not sure it relevant but if my OH kisses me I get a really bad pain in that area, maybe it's pschosumatic lol!

L
x

Replies

• Options
    my periods did start up again (even though i was breastfeeding), but i don't recall any specific pain. i think you should mention to your Dr, as there might be an infection. Not sure about the kissing thing, sounds like your "lulu" is trying to tell you something like DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! lolxx
  • Options
    Hi Hun,
    Think you should mention it to your doctor. I stopped bleeding with my lo at 8 weeks & am having periods even tho breats feeding. Had the same with my 1st child to. Mentioned it to my GP & was sent for an USS to ensure all the placenta had come away. was given the all clear, but its best to check things are ok!
    As for the kissing agree with Cathy!!! lol
  • Options
    hi
    my bleeding stopped at 7 weeks(1week ago) i have had some spots too but HV seems to think body getting ready for period. pain prob just natures contraception!!!
  • Options
    you still can have periods when breastfeeding and as for the kissing it maybe those hormones tightening your uterus like nipple stimulation helps contractions. If you are worried id go see your gp or ask the HV. Good luck
  • Options
    'Lulu' great name! lol.