Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

8 week check - immunisations ???

My LO has is 8 week check today. 1st a 2:15 appointment with HV and then a 3pm with Doctor. I assume the HV appointment will be to to check him over and weigh him etc. Am I right in assuming that the doctors appointment will be to give him his Jabs.

My HV told me to book appointment 6 weeks ago which I did but I for the life of me can't remember if she mentioned immunisations. So much to remember and think about when LO is 2 weeks old. I've forgotton those 1st few days/weeks already!!!

Really feel I need to prepare myself. Any other mums remember if this is the case?

Thank you

Sab x

Replies

• Options
    hi, ithink all areas do thing differently because i got sent mine and isaacs 6 week check with gp through the post and hv came separately then they sent his immunisations at a different time. He has his last lot today and im dreading it.
  • Options
    In a way i'm hoping that he will have them today to get them over and done with.

Hopefully you and Isaac and myself and William will not suffer to much!!